Article 1 – GENERAL INFORMATION
Article 2 -CONTACT
The Party responsible for the processing of your data is our company MagikMinds You may contact the Data Controller at email@example.com
Article 3 – MODIFICATIONS
Article 4 – PERSONAL DATA
Depending on how you use our Website, you will be subject to different types of personal data collected and different manners of collection:
- a)REGISTERED USERS:We will ask you to register to use the Website
During the process of your registration, we will collect the following personal data from you through your voluntary disclosure: your name, email, physical address, and mobile number.
We may ask for personal data to:
- I) interact with our representatives in any way
- II) Receiving general emails from us
- b)UNREGISTERED USERS:If you are a passive user of the Website and do not register on our website, you are still subject to certain passive data collection (“Passive Data Collection”). Such Passive Data Collection may include through cookies, as described below, IP address information, location information, and certain browser data, such as history and/or session information.
- c)ALL USERS:The Passive Data Collection which applies to unregistered users shall also apply to all other users and/or visitors of our Website.
- d)RELATED ENTITIES:We may share your personal data, including personal data that identifies you personally, with any of our parent companies, subsidiary companies, or other trusted related entities.
- e)USER EXPERIENCE:From time to time we may request information from you to assist us in improving our Website, and the Goods and Services we sell, such as demographic information or your particular preferences.
- f) INFORMATION:We may combine or aggregate some of your Data to better serve you and to better enhance and update our Website for you and other consumers’ use.
We may collect information from you through automatic tracking systems such as information about your browsing preferences and through the information that you volunteer to us such as information that you provide during a registration process or at other times while using our Website, as described above.
A cookie comprises a reduced set of data transferred to your browser from a web server, and the server that makes the transfer can only read it. This is not an executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- a) Technical cookies:Technical cookies, which also sometimes called HTML cookies, are used to navigate and to facilitate your access to and use of the site. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the network or to supply services requested by you. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
You can manage or request the general deactivation or cancelation of cookies through your browser. If you do this though, please be advised this action might slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
Cookies may also be retransmitted by an analytics or statistics provider to collect aggregated information on the number of users and how they visit the Website. These are also considered technical cookies when they operate as described.
Temporary session cookies are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session – we mostly use these to identify you and ensure that you don’t have to log in each time – whereas permanent cookies remain active longer than just one particular session.
- b) Third-party cookies:We may also use third-party cookies, which are cookies sent by a third-party to your computer. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies. Most third-party cookies comprise tracking cookies used to identify online behaviour, understand interests, and then customize advertising for users.
Third-party analytical cookies may also be installed. They are sent from the domains of the aforementioned third parties external to the site. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on our Website. This place anonymously, to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, to propose advertising in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
- c) Profiling cookies:We may also use profiling cookies, which are those that create profiles related to the user and are used to send advertising to the user’s browser. When these types of cookies are used, we will receive your explicit consent.
Article 6 – PLUGINS
Article 7 – HOW PERSONAL DATA IS STORED
We use secure physical and digital systems to store your data when appropriate. We ensure that we protect your personal data against unauthorized access, disclosure, or destructions.
Please note, however, that no system involving the transmission of information via the Internet, or the electronic storage of data, is secure. However, we take the protection and storage of your data seriously. We take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data.
We store personal data throughout your relationship with us. We delete your personal data upon request for cancelation of your account or other general requests for the deletion of data.
In the event of a breach of your Personal Data, we will notify you in a reasonable time frame, but in no event later than two weeks, and we will follow all applicable laws regarding such breach.
Article 8 – PURPOSES
We primarily use your Personal Data to help us provide a better experience for you on our Website and to provide you the services and/or information you may have requested, such as the use of our Website.
We may use personal data that may consider identifying for:
- a) Improving your personal user experience
- b) Communicating with you about your user account with us
- c) Fulfilling your demands
- d) Providing customer service to you
Users will set up online accounts, but we will never share their data with third-party companies. We will only use the data to help to process and track your transactions and subscriptions.
Article 9 – DISCLOSURE
Although our policy is to maintain the privacy of your Data as described we may disclose your Personal Data if we believe that it is reasonable to do so in certain cases, in our sole and exclusive discretion. Such cases may include, but are not limited to:
- a) To satisfy any local, state, or federal laws or regulations
- b) To respond to requests, such as discovery, criminal, civil, or administrative process, subpoenas, court orders, or writs from law enforcement or other governmental or legal bodies
- d) As may be necessary for the operation of our Website
- e) To cooperate with any lawful investigation about our users
- f) If we suspect any fraudulent activity on our Website or if we have noticed any activity which may violate our terms or other applicable rules
Article 10 – OPTING OUT
From time to time, we may send you informational or marketing communications related to our Website, such as announcements or other information. If you wish to opt-out of such communications, you may contact on our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also click the opt-out link that will be provided at the bottom of all such communications.
Please be advised that even though you may opt-out of such communications, you may still receive information from us that is specifically about your use of our Website or your account with us.
By providing any personal data to us, or by using our Website in any manner, you have created a commercial relationship with us. You agree that any email sent from us or third-party affiliates, even unsolicited email, shall specifically not be considered SPAM, as that term is legally defined.
Article 11 – ACCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
If you wish to change or delete any information, we may have about you, or you wish to access any information we have about you, you may do so from your account settings page.
Article 12 – RISK ACCEPTANCE
Article 13 – CONTACT
Effective Date: 06/11/2019